How Can I Help?
It makes me sad that some people have had bad experiences with real estate agents. That instead of being trusted advisers, some agents make people feel pressure to act quickly or spend more than they should.
Making these kind of huge decisions is stressful and I'm here to help. You drive the bus, you decide when it's the right time to sell or the right house to buy. My team and I will facilitate the transaction, give you pros and cons of the various options, educate you on the process, and are available anytime to answer questions and ease concerns.
That's it, no selling, no drama, just good advice and support.
- Experienced and aware of the special needs of first-time buyers and first-time investors
- GREEN Designated Agent, specializing in Sustainable Homes
- Skilled negotiator
- Dedicated team to manage your transaction
- Above-average acceptance rate for submitted offers, even in multiple offer scenarios
- 100% close rate for past 5 years for accepted offers
- Sunny, positive attitude
- Very accessible by email, phone and text
- Conducts business in accordance with all federal, state, and local fair housing laws. It is my policy to provide housing opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, familial status, handicap, national origin or sexual orientation.